Terms of Service
As an organization choosing to participate and collaborate as a benefitting partner DSU Giving Day requires that you enter into this Memorandum of Understanding which sets forth the services and duties provided by DSU Giving Day and roles and responsibilities of all participants.
- I confirm that my organization is a 501(c)3 and will provide our EIN number for verification.
- I confirm that my organization serves or has headquarters in DSU Community and surrounding area.
- I understand that my organization is encouraged to focus the majority of its overall marketing efforts in the days immediately leading up to DSU Giving Day to the campaign to create a sense of statewide excitement among donors, volunteers, media partners and fellow nonprofits.
- I understand that DSU Giving Day is not responsible for the amount of money contributed to my organization over the course of the event and understand that donors choose where to place their gifts and that DSU Giving Day has no control of this process.
- I confirm that my organization has a website or Facebook page and that we will add the DSU Giving Day link to one or both.
- I understand that my organization's staff, board of directors, volunteers, and donors should promote DSU Giving Day over the course of the 24 hour event using social media.
- I understand that only donations made through the DSU Giving Day portal will count towards any prizes and incentives offered as part of the 24 hour event. I understand that prize winners chosen on the day are subject to further verification and will be finalized [2 weeks] after the event.
- I understand that if asked to participate in any interviews with newspaper, tv or radio that I speak on behalf of all nonprofits participating in DSU Giving Day.
- I understand that my organization will receive all the monies that have been donated to my organization less any transaction fees not covered by the individual donor.
- I understand that GiveGab.com is an online platform which will safely process all contributions made to the event.
- I understand that all donation will be disbursed in 5 business days via electronic funds transfer minus transaction fees.
- I understand to receive donations it is my organization's responsibility to provide a checking account that is eligible to receive ACH transfers from GiveGab's payment processor, Stripe. In the case that the bank account we supplied is unable to receive the transfer, and GiveGab has not heard from our organization in over 30 days, the donations will be refunded back to the donor.
- I understand that any donations processed outside of DSU Giving Day donation period, through GiveGab.com, or subsequent recurring donations are subject to transaction fees outlined on the GiveGab.com pricing page: http://info.givegab.com/pricing.